- Brand: Viking
$11,869.00 Save $780.00
As low as $924.08/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 27 Inch Double Wall Oven with 8.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Rapid Ready™
- TruConvec™ Convection
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™
- RackView™ and Self-Clean: White
8.4 Cu. Ft.
Complete Your Kitchen with Viking
About the Viking VDOE527WH27 Inch Double Wall OvenWith the same superior features as the Select Ovens, the Premiere models also offer additional features such as a large glass enclosed infrared broiler, meat probe, TruGlide™ full extension racks, and the exclusive multifunctional digital/analog TimePiece™ clock.About VikingViking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at Designer Appliances
8.4 Cu. Ft. Large Capacity Oven
- Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
- Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
- Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
- Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications
Concealed Bake Element
- Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
- Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- This precision instrument marks time in both digital and analog modes, helping you eye baking/broiling times for juicy roasts, perfect souffles, and warm loaves of bread.
Approved for Outdoor Use
Black Chrome™ Knobs
8.4 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Stainless Steel Handle
French Door Oven
4.2 Cu. Ft.
8.4 Cu. Ft.
4.2 Cu. Ft.
Interior Oven Light
Digital Temperature Display
50 5/8 Inch
25 1/2 Inch
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews