Viking VDOF730SS Professional 30" French Door Double Oven - Multiple Color Options
- Brand: Viking
- 4.7 cu. ft. Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Ovens
- 11 Cooking Modes
- Infrared Broiler
- Meat Probe
- Rapid Preheat
- Self Clean with Steam
Complete Your Kitchen with Viking
About the Viking VDOF730SS30" Double Electric French-Door Oven - VDOF
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional ovens. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm's reach.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crme brle to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at Designer Appliances.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry.
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance includes:
- Two-Element Bake
- Convection Bake
- TruConvec Convection Cook
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Hi Broil
- Medium Broil
- Low Broil
- Convection Dehydrate
- Convection Defrost
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready Preheat ensures super-fast preheating.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions.
- Comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide Full Extension Racks in the upper oven.
- One TruGlide Full Extension Rack in the lower oven.
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility.
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete.
- Meat probe feature in upper oven sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit LED Lights when unit is turned on.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element in both oven cavities provide easy cleanup.
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy.
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB),
- Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Viking Blue (VB), and Wasabi (WS).
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
Specifications of the Viking VDOF730SS
Approved for Outdoor Use
Maximum Amp Usage
240 VAC - 40.0 Amps; 208 VAC - 34.7 Amps
4-Wire Ground; 240V, 50 Amps
Upper Oven Capacity
4.2 Cu. Ft.
Lower Oven Capacity
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open
Overall Depth To Edge Of Door
Interior Depth AHAM - Upper
Interior Depth AHAM - Lower
Approximate Shipping Weight
Features & Performance
Concealed 10 Pass
11 (Two-Element Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof)
Yes; 10 Pass
Timed Bake Function
Yes, with Steam
Yes; with Alarm
Stainless Steel Handle
French Door Oven
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Digital Temperature Display
Digital and Knobs
Broiler Element Location
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Interior Oven Light
28 1/2 Inch
50 5/8 Inch
25 3/4 Inch
51 7/8 Inch
Write Your Own Review
Questions And Answers