Wolf DO30CM/B 30" Built-In Double Oven, M-Series - Contemporary, Push to Open Door
- Brand: Wolf
- Model #: DO30CMB
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 5.1 cu. ft. Dual Verticross Convection Ovens faster preheat
- Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior, Triple Halogen Lights
- Self-Clean, Delay Start, Timed Cook
- Gourmet Mode for Automatic Cooking of 50+ Popular Meals
- 10 Cooking Modes, Temperature Probe and Broiler Pan
- Advanced Quiet Close Door with Spring & Damper Hinges
- Standard or Flush Install
- 3 Racks, 2 with Full Extension Ball Bearing Luxury Glide
- Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- Color Touch Screen Control Panel
Elevate the way you cook with this advanced double oven from Wolf. Each oven boasts a large 5.1 cu. ft. capacity, large enough to cook multiple dishes at once. Dual Verticross convection uses corner column fans and parallel heating elements to saturate the oven cavity with heat, cooking dishes to perfection. Gourmet mode automatically controls the cooking offering plenty of pre-set options for commonly cooked meals and even adjusts the temperature to ensure the best results.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at Designer Appliances.
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies
- Modes offered are convection, bake, roast, broil, convection roast, gourmet, proof, warm, dehydrate and stone
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. From pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie, Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking m
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - Wolf's advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever.
- Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. M Series oven door open and close quietly and easily thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system
- Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process
- A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't
- M Series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design
- At 5.1 cu. ft. (each oven) it's the most spacious built-in oven Wolf has ever made, easily accommodating multiple dishes or large poultry
- www.Designer Appliances.com