OR48DDPWGX1 | Fisher Paykel 48" Dual Fuel Range
|Series||Paykel Series (View Paykel Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Fisher Paykel Dealer|
- Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray
- The multipurpose glass tray is made from toughened glass to withstand high temperatures.
- It is suitable for roasting and grilling, and can be used as a serving dish.
- The rim of the tray makes it easy to handle.
- Step Down Oven Shelves
- Warming Drawers
- Broiling Pans
- Broiling Rack
- Rear Oven Light
- Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel
- Removable Door With Soft Hinges
- Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle
- The pyrolytic self-cleaning cycle takes care of the mess and grime that is traditionally associated with oven cleaning.
- During self-clean cycles the oven reaches higher temperatures than it does for cooking and this burns off and breaks down soil deposits.
- The ash residue that remains can simply be removed from the cool oven with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Automatic Cooking
- Minute Timer
- 6 Button Electronic Clock
- Cooking Modes
- Traditional Convection Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Ventilation
- Ventilated Broiling
- Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil
- Cooktop/Hob Features
- Wok Stand
- 6 Gas Burners
- Automatic Ignition
- LPG and Natural Gas Compatible
- Dual Burner
- Triple Ring Burner
- Attractive and Durable Cast Iron Grates
- Exceptionally durable cast iron grates enhance the contemporary design and quality components.
- Performance Features
- 8 Functions
- Warming Drawer with Moisture Selector
- The warming drawer can be heated between 86Â°F (30Â°C) and 248Â°F (120Â°C) to keep hot food warm after cooking.
- It is fitted with a moisture selector which can be adjusted to keep food moist or crisp, for the perfect meal as it was intended to be served.
- Cooling Fan and Vented Frame
- Five Pane Oven Door
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher & Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles.
This ultimate appliance combines the convenience of two self cleaning pyrolytic ovens with the control and precision of an integrated 6 burner gas cooktop. A fresh, clean look reflects the latest design philosophies from Europe, featuring refined control knobs and easy to follow icons on a simple designer control panel.
This model features a range of gas burner sizes and powers for greater convenience and flexibility. Large, small and medium burners will suit any cooking style from a fast stir-fry to a slow simmer.