Viking VECU1666BSB 36" Professional Series Electric Cooktop
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Quickcook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Bridge element between center front and center rear elements
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - dual element - 8 1/4" 2,200-watt / 4 3/4" 750-watt element
- Left rear - 6 1/2" 1,500-watt element
- Center front - 7" 1,800-watt element
- Center rear - 7" 1,800-watt element; 800-watt bridge
- Right front - 6" 1,200-watt element
- Right rear - dual element - 9" 2,500-watt/6" 1,000-watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Glass ceramic top with stainless steel frame/control panel
- Extremely durable, wear-resistant surface
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Smooth, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Customer-removable knobs
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass and knobs or Stainless Steel/White (SW), featuring white glass and white knobs
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option for knob bezels, control panel frame, and nameplate
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - electric elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts, painted items and decorative items
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The electric cooktops bring electric professional performance to the counter with QuickCook surface elements reaching full power in about three seconds. A bridge element provides a continuous front-to-back cooking surface.
MFG SKU VECU166-6BSB