- Brand: Bosch
$1,749.00 Save $355.00
Save up to $700.00 off Bosch packages
As low as $116.17/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 36 Inch Electric Cooktop with 5 Elements
- Ceramic Glass Surface
- Bridge Element
- Dual Elements
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Two-Level Heat Indicator
- and ADA Compliant: Frameless
Accessories 3 Item(s)
AccessoriesBosch HEZ390230 Stainless Steel Pan for 8" and 9" AutoChef Elements$139.00 Save $10.01$128.99
Frequently Bought Together 2 Item(s)
Bosch HMV8053U 800 Series 30" Over the Range Microwave, Convection - Stainless Steel$999.00 Save $208.00$791.00
Bosch HCP86641UC$1,749.00 Save $200.00$1,549.00
Complete Your Kitchen with Bosch
About the Bosch NET8669UC36 Inch Electric Cooktop with 5 Elements
The 800 Series electric cooktop is sleek in design and features SpeedBoost® which adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is: Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines, and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
- Delivers 1200-3600 watts of power for versatile heating options.
Ceramic Glass Surface
- Makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- Accommodates oblong pans and many diameters of cookware.
- Offer the capability to use multiple pan sizes.
- Offers shorter heat-up times for liquids.
- Delivers more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Offers 17 different direct cooking level settings.
- Each zone's timer automatically shuts off when cooking is done.
- Prevents unwanted changing of setting while cleaning spills.
Two-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns if the cooktop is warm or hot.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched On, locks temperature settings if in use.
Dimensions & Weight
Overall Appliance Depth
Overall Appliance Height
1/4" + 4"
Required Cutout Size Width
Required Cutout Size Depth
Required Cutout Size Height
Minimum distance from counter front
Minimum distance from rear wall
Overall Appliance Width
Accessories - Optional
8" AutoChef® pan
9" AutoChef® pan
10" AutoChef® pan
Power of Front Left heating element
Power of Back Left heating element
Power of Center heating element
3,600 / 1,400 W
Power of Back Right heating element
Power of Front Right heating element
1,900 / 800 W
Dimension of Front Left heating element
Dimension of Back Left heating element
Dimension of Center heating element
Dimension of Back Right heating element
Dimension of Front Right heating element
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews