Bosch NGMP055UC Benchmark Series Gas Cooktop - Stainless Steel
- Brand: Bosch
- Model #: NGMP055UC
- 5 Sealed Burners
- 20,000 BTU Burner
- Cast Iron Continuous Grates
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs
- Centralized Controls
- Low-Profile Design
Frequently Bought Together 3 Item(s)
Bosch HMVP053U Benchmark 30" Over The Range Microwave with Convection$1,049.00 Save $100.00$949.00
Bosch HBLP651UC Benchmark 30" Double Electric Wall Oven$5,299.00 Save $500.00$4,799.00
Bosch HBLP451UC Benchmark 30" Single Wall Oven - Stainless Steel$3,649.00 Save $350.00$3,299.00
Complete Your Kitchen with Bosch
About the Bosch NGMP055UCWhat's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at Designer Appliances.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Low-Profile design for an integrated appearance.
- Centralized Controls for easy use and intuitive operation of the cooktop.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
- Powerful 51,000 BTU burners (Natural Gas).
- Powerful 20,000 BTU dual-stacked center burner.
- Powerful center burner designed for faster boil time and a low simmer.
- Five Burner 30" Cooktop
- Same versatility of 36" cooktop in compact 30" format.
- For kitchens where space is limited.
- Sealed burners prevent spills from entering the burner box.
- Push-to-Turn knobs.
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition
- In case flame goes out, the burner is automatically re-ignited.
- Distinctive Red LED light indicates burners are on.
- LP Conversion Kit included for easy conversion from natural gas to liquid propane.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
Manuals & DownloadsNGMP055UC Specification Sheet
Dimensions and Weights
Power Cord Length
Distance From Rear Wall
Distance From Counter Front
1 7/8" Min.
Burners / Elements
Set 3 Output
Set 3 QTY
Set 2 Output
Set 2 QTY
Set 1 Output
Set 1 QTY
Nozzle Set For Liquid Gas
Number Of Double Grates
Number Of Single Grates
Type Of Grate
Cast Iron Pan Support
5th Burner - Location
5th Burner - Power
3rd Burner - Power
3rd Burner - Location
2nd Burner - Power
1st Burner - Location
4th Burner - Location
4th Burner - Power
Total Number Of Cooktop Burners
1st Burner - Power
2nd Burner - Location
19 1/8 Inch
28 15/16 Inch
3 13/16 Inch
21 1/4 Inch
Alternative Gas Type
Liquid Gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)
120V - 3 Prong