Bosch NITP060SUC 30" Induction Cooktop, Benchmark - Black, Stainless Steel Frame, Home Connect
- Brand: Bosch
- Model #: NITP060SUC
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 30 Inch Induction Smart Cooktop with 4 Elements
- Ceramic Surface
- 11" Cooking Zone
- Home Connect®
- PreciseSelect® Premium
AccessoriesBosch HEZ390512 Large Stainless Steel Teppan Yaki For Flexinduction$409.00 Save $40.00$369.00
AccessoriesBosch HEZ390230 Stainless Steel Pan for 8" and 9" AutoChef Elements$139.00 Save $10.51$128.49
Bosch HMVP053U Benchmark 30" Over The Range Microwave with Convection$1,049.00 Save $100.00$949.00
Bosch HCG56651UC$2,349.00 Save $250.00$2,099.00
Bosch HBLP451RUC Benchmark 30" Wall Oven, Side Swing Door - Right Hinge$3,999.00 Save $400.00$3,599.00
Choose a streamlined look and precise performance of a Bosch induction cooktop. The Benchmark Series induction cooktop is sleek in design and features FlexInduction® technology which provides more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone. FlexInduction® allows you to place your cookware wherever you want on the flexible cooking zone. The PowerMove™ feature divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zones. Simply move the cookware to change the power level. The 11-inch cooking zone is perfect for accommodating larger pots and pans. Home Connect™ allows you to easily connect your smart device with your Bosch cooktop. Induction is faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning, and efficiency are what you'll get with this Bosch induction cooktop.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is: Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines, and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
- Delivers 2200-3700 watts of power for versatile heating options.
- Provides a smooth surface that makes cleaning fast and simple.
- Large 11" cooking zone offers 3,700W of power for precise results.
- Provides more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone.
- Divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
- Regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely as needed.
- The easy way to connect your smart device with your Bosch cooktop.
- Remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 Settings).
- Adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Ideal for cooking with oil, or pans with thin walls or non-stick coating.
- Automatically recognizes bottom of pan on cooking element.
- With 5 automatic programs.
- Ideal for melting chocolate or butter.
- Quickly reinstates previous settings.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on, locks temperature settings if in use.
- For each cooking zone.
- Quickly pauses settings to clean as you go.