Bosch WAW285H1UC 500 Series Washer, 170F Sanitize - Pairs w/Ventless Heat Pump Dryer
- Brand: Bosch
- Model #: WAW285H1UC
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 24" 2.2 cu. ft. Stackable Compact Washer (52/72 db Quietness), LED
- Wash Up to 17.6 lbs, Fits Up to 18 Towels
- Pairs with 500 Series Ventless, Heat Pump Dryer
- Sanitize Cycle Heats Water Up to 170 F to Kill Bacteria
- AquaShield hose provides protection against water damage.
- Washer and Dryer plug to a 4 prong 240V wall outlet
- SpeedPerfect provides up to 40% faster washing time
- Energy Star
AccessoriesBosch WTZ20410UC Stacking Kit$59.00 Save $10.00$49.00
The Bosch 500 series washer WAW285H1UC is compact in size at 24 inches in width and 25 inches in depth. Its height allows this washer to be mounted under a standard counter. This Bosch washer pairs with a ventless heat pump dryer. Please keep in mind that unlike other Bosch laundry each 500 series machine plugs to an 240V wall outlet. If you only have one outlet for 240V supply please use the optional adapter from Bosch to convert your outlet into two.
Compared to the 300 series Bosch laundry, the 500 series offers a higher internal wash temperature at 170 F for sanitizing. The AquaShield system is effective against water leaks with its double-walled hose and safety valve. Speed Perfect cycle cuts down on cycle time.
- Space-saving design accommodates sizeable loads easily.
- App allows you to operate washer from anywhere in the home.
- Keep track of what's in the fridge from your grocer's aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it's time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device.
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you're home, in the office, or on the road.
- Cotton, Mix, Permanent Press, Whitest Whites, Sanitize, Outdoor/Sport, Jeans, Quick 30, Rinse, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Bulky/Large Items, Drum Clean, Spin/Drain.
- SpeedPerfect™, Temperature, Finish In, Extra Rinse, EcoPerfect™, Prewash, Spin Speed, Rinse Plus, Remote Start, Start/Pause.
- Easily choose from a wide selection of settings for customized fabric care.
- For your wash cycle.
- AquaShield® leak protection systems keep your floors dry in the case of a leak.
- The SpeedPerfect™ mode provides up to 40% faster washing time.
- EcoPerfect cycle reduces energy consumption by adjusting the temperature.
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Additional Features
- Wash Up to 17.6 lbs or 18 Bath Towels
- Silence Level: Washing/Spinning 52/72 dBA
- White Cabinet with Silver/White Dial and Silver Door Ring
Bosch 24-inch washers feature a sleek design that offers best in class installation. Stack them in a closet with no problems. Remember you can plug the washer to your dryer to simplify installation.
The Bosch laundry pairs use less water and energy while still delivering exceptionally clean clothes. In fact Bosch washers exceed the March 2015 ENERGY STAR water consumption standards and are more efficient than 65% of the washers in the market. Based on the IWF (Integrated Water Factor) listed on the DOE website. April 28, 2015
Commitment to quality. That's the thinking behind Bosch's German-engineered 24" washer and dryer. The Bosch 24" laundry pair can be installed stacked, side-by-side, on pedestals, in a closet or under the counter, the perfect combination of function and style.
The circular design reinforces the structure of the sidewall and increases the stability of the dryer. This structure combined with enhanced insulation regulate noise levels and reduce vibration by 30%. Approximate Wash/Spinning (dBA) metrics are as follows: for Washers 300 Series 54/73, 500 Series 52/72, 800 Series 50/71 for Dryers 300 Series 67, 500 Series 65, 800 Series 63