Electrolux ECCI3068AS 30" Induction Cooktop
- Brand: Electrolux
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 30 Inch Induction Cooktop with 4 Element Burner
- Capacitive Touch
- Front Controls
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed and ADA Compliant in Stainless Steel
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
- Powerful and efficient cooking at your fingertips with 4 Induction Zones
- Front Controls with capacitive touch provides at-a-glance indication and full burner settings
- ADA Compliant Front Capacitive Controls and Power Indicator
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
Create a perfect berry reduction or slow-simmered marinara without scorching with our Precise Temperature Control function. Unlike other induction cooktops, our technology uses a sensor to continuously measure pan temperature and automatically adjusts the heat to ensure your pan maintains the temperature you set from start to finish.
Boil, sear or saut on the front burner and when you're finished, simply slide the pan to the back burner and the cooktop will automatically adjust to keep food warm and ready to serve
Expand your culinary horizons to specialty foods like crepes and paninis with a Bridge Feature that connects two cooking elements for even heat even with larger pans or griddles
Use less energy while you cook with energy-efficient induction technology which heats the pan directly for less heat loss