- Brand: Fisher Paykel
$7,349.00 Save $350.00
Save up to $2,750.00 off Fisher Paykel packages
As low as $583.25/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Free in-home delivery Get it between 6/8 - 6/10
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 4.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Temperature Probe
- Full Extension Telescopic Racks
- Cool-Touch Door
- Illuminated Control Knobs
- Self Clean Mode
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Accessories 4 Item(s)
AccessoriesFisher Paykel AHD5OBDD76SB$235.49
AccessoriesFisher Paykel AHD5OBDD76SX$235.49
AccessoriesFisher Paykel AHP3OBWD76SX$267.49
AccessoriesFisher Paykel AHSOBDD76S$222.99
Frequently Bought Together 2 Item(s)
Fisher Paykel CE304DTB1 Cooktop$891.00 Save $42.00$849.00
Fisher Paykel CPV3304N Cooktop$3,201.00 Save $152.00$3,049.00
Complete Your Kitchen with Fisher Paykel
About the Fisher Paykel WODV230NFisher Paykel electric wall ovens have been designed without compromise. These true convection ovens have continuous thermostat control, delivering exact results every time, with no hot spots or variable temperatures. They feature 10 cooking modes (plus a Sabbath Mode) and a true convection system that heats up quickly and ensures a steady, consistent temperature throughout the spacious 4.1cuft interior. An exceptional roast function delivers crisp results on the outside and a cooking probe is provided to help deliver perfect results. Full extension telescopic racking and the multi-position door hinge make for safe and easy use. Three halogen interior lights let you see clearly inside the oven, and both models feature a handy built-in cooking probe, delayed start and self cleaning mode.
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! Fisher Paykel appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are Fisher Paykel appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. Fisher Paykel appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at Designer Appliances.
10 Cooking Functions
- A unique two-stage roasting function plus nine others for everything from a quick pizza to a gourmet meal. The wide temperature range lets you safely proof breads, dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables or broil quickly at up to 4,400W.
- Cooking Functions: True convection, Convection bake, Bake, Convection Pastry, Pastry Bake, Roast, Broil, Maxi Broil, Convection Broil, Warm.
- A digital microprocessor monitors the temperature to ensure precise heat. Combined with a four-way convection system, this creates even heat distribution throughout the oven.
- A full extension telescopic racking system gives safe and easy access to the oven and the optional shelf positions allow true multi-level cooking. An electronic meat probe provides automatic cooking functionality.
Easy to Clean
- No need for harsh chemical cleaners in our Wall Ovens. Simply remove the racks and set to self-clean. The cool-touch oven door will remain safe to touch on the outside.
Information at a Glance
- Halo illuminated dials provide information at a glance.
- White - Oven is heating up
- Orange - Desired temperature has been reached
- Red - Self-cleaning mode
- Three halogen lights and the large oven window create excellent visibility of what's cooking.
Kitchen Family Match
- A choice of two handle profiles - round or square - enable the perfect fit with your preferred kitchen style.
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Digital Temperature Display
Digital and Knobs
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Broiler Pan Included
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Interior Oven Light
Cooking Modes Bake
2 Year Limited
2 Year Limited
Full Extension Telescopic Racks
Approved for Outdoor Use
Stainless Steel Handle
Fisher & Paykel
23 5/16 Inch
48 1/2 Inch
29 3/4 Inch
Usable capacity (Per Oven)
Total capacity (Per Oven)
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews