Sub-Zero BI-36UFD/S/TH 36" Built-In French Door Refrigerator - Classic Stainless, Tubular Handle
- Brand: Sub-Zero
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 36" French Door Refrigerator, Spacious 21 cu. ft. Capacity, LED Lights
- Advanced Water Filtration, Ice Maker
- Advanced Air Purification, Dual Refrigeration with 2 Compressors
- Just fresher... No wilted lettuce, no wrinkly blueberries with Sub Zero Technology
- Adjustable Spillproof Shelves
- Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
36" Built-In Over-and-Under with French Door
Sub-Zero continues to provide designers and homeowners with products that meet their needs. Fresh to their built-in line is their new 36" French door refrigerator/freezer available in stainless steel with tubular or pro handles or as an overlay model. The new French door model features two 18" refrigerator doors that allow for more open door access, a benefit for smaller kitchens.
- Over-and-under French door refrigerator/freezer.
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options.
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Air purification system.
- Water filtration system.
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting.
- Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves.
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone.
- Informational freshness cards inside unit.
- Max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period.
- Dual refrigeration system.
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements - uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb.
- Annual Energy Usage: 571 kWh/$61 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour).
- UL approved for US and Canada.
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front.
- UL approved for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
- Automatic ice maker.
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com