- Brand: Wolf
- Model #: DO30PMSPH
On Display in Store
Contact Us for Our Best Price
Wolf does not allow us to show prices or transact online but contact us and we'd be happy to help
Call us: (888)714-4938or Submit an Online Price Request
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Free in-home delivery Get it between 3/31 - 4/2
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 5.1 cu. ft. Dual Verticross Convection Ovens faster preheat
- Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior, Triple Halogen Lights
- Self-Clean, Delay Start, Timed Cook
- Gourmet Mode for Automatic Cooking of 50+ Popular Meals
- 10 Cooking Modes, Temperature Probe and Broiler Pan
- Advanced Quiet Close Door with Spring & Damper Hinges
- Standard or Flush Install
- 3 Racks, 2 with Full Extension Ball Bearing Luxury Glide
- Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- Color Touch Screen Control Panel
10.2 Cu. Ft.
Accessories 13 Item(s)
Complete Your Kitchen with Wolf
About the Wolf DO30PMSPH30" M Series Double Oven with Gourmet Mode
Elevate the way you cook with this advanced double oven from Wolf. Each oven boasts a large 5.1 cu. ft. capacity, large enough to cook multiple dishes at once. Dual Verticross convection uses corner column fans and parallel heating elements to saturate the oven cavity with heat, cooking dishes to perfection. Gourmet mode automatically controls the cooking offering plenty of pre-set options for commonly cooked meals and even adjusts the temperature to ensure the best results.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at Designer Appliances.
10 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies
- Modes offered are convection, bake, roast, broil, convection roast, gourmet, proof, warm, dehydrate and stone
Gourmet Feature for Foolproof Meals
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. From pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie, Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking m
Dual Verticross Convection for Consistent Heat across All Racks
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - Wolf's advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever.
Quiet Close Doors
- Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. M Series oven door open and close quietly and easily thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system
Easily Monitor Progress Inside
- Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process
Color Touch Screen Controls
- A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't
Standard or Flush Inset Installation
- M Series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design
Largest Capacity Ever
- At 5.1 cu. ft. (each oven) it's the most spacious built-in oven Wolf has ever made, easily accommodating multiple dishes or large poultry
Available at Designer Appliances
- www.Designer Appliances.com
Smart Accessory Required
Each Oven Capacity
5.1 Cu. Ft.
Dimensions and Weight
5.1 Cu. Ft.
Digital and Knobs
10.2 Cu. Ft.
Broiler Pan Included
Broiler Element Location
5.1 Cu. Ft.
Interior Oven Light
Digital Temperature Display
Approved for Outdoor Use
Stainless Steel Handle
50 7/8 Inch
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews