Wolf WWD30 30" Warming Drawer, Designed to Match All Styles - Panel Ready
- Brand: Wolf
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- 850 Watt Heating Element
- Preset/Variable Temperature Controls
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Sabbath Mode
- Hidden Touch Controls
- Star-K Certified
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at Designer Appliances.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
The superior air control of the Wolf Warming Drawer helps keep moist foods moist and crisp foods crisp. In addition to stainless steel, an integrated drawer front allows for a custom wood panel and handle hardware. Electronic controls are hidden to allow the unit to become completely integrated with surrounding cabinetry. Also can be used for warming towels.
- It must be installed with an accessory drawer front.
- An integrated drawer front which accepts a custom wood panel is also available.
- Specifications will vary with each drawer front.
- Refer to installation instructions provided with the drawer front.
- Complete installation specifications can be found on wolfappliance.com.
- Stainless steel drawer fronts with tubular or pro handles available in classic stainless steel.
- Integrated drawer front allows for custom wood panel and handle hardware in an overlay or inset application.
- Hidden electronic touch control panel.
- Preset and variable temperature control.
- Preset automatic shut-off or extended operation in Sabbath Mode.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Removable stainless steel drawer pan.
- Full extension, ball bearing drawer glides.
- 850 Watt heating element.
- UL approved for outdoor use.
- Can be used for warming towels.
- Tubular handle for integrated drawer front in classic, platinum or carbon stainless steel.
- Classic stainless steel handle for integrated drawer front to match E Series ovens.
- Six-piece container set-includes six stainless steel pans with lids.
- One 6.7-quart pan.
- One 4.1-quart pan.
- Two 3-quart pans.
- Two 1.8-quart pans and pan rack.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
- Available at Designer Appliances.