Bosch HBL8651UC 800 Series 30" Double Wall Oven - Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Model #: HBL8651UC
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- Genuine European Convection
- 12 Cooking Modes
- Pizza Setting
- Fast Preheat
- Meat Probe
- Telescopic Rack
- QuietClose Door
- Clock and Timer
- EcoClean Self-Clean
- Star-K Certification
Bosch NGM8056UC 800 Series 30" Gas Cooktop, 5 Sealed Burners$1,449.00 Save $150.00$1,299.00
Bosch NGM8058UC 30 Inch Gas Cooktop, 5 Sealed Burners$1,649.00 Save $150.00$1,499.00
Bosch NGM8055UC 800 Series 30" Gas Cooktop, 5 Burners - Stainless Steel$1,099.00 Save $204.90$894.10
Bosch NET8068SUC 800 Series 30" Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel Frame$1,549.00 Save $150.00$1,399.00
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at Designer Appliances.
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in upper cavity - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom cooking modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Genuine European Convection in upper cavity and thermal cooking in lower cavity.
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in lower cavity.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
- A full-extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two oven lights in the upper cavity and one light in the lower cavity to better monitor cooking progress.
- Timer with cook time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100C - 450CF.