- Brand: Bosch
$3,999.00 Save $400.00
Save up to $700.00 off Bosch packages
As low as $299.92/mo with Learn More
Left Hinge Door Swing
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Free in-home delivery Get it between 6/2 - 6/4
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 4.6 cu. ft. European Convection Capacity
- 14 Cooking Modes
- Fast Preheat
- Temperature Probe
- Side-Swing Door
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Accessories 1 Item(s)
Frequently Bought Together 2 Item(s)
Bosch NETP068SUC Benchmark 30" Electric Cooktop, SpeedBoost - Stainless Trim Protects Edges$1,649.00 Save $150.00$1,499.00
Bosch HBL8753UC 800 Series 30 Inch Combination Wall Oven with Speed Oven - Stainless Steel$5,899.00 Save $1,085.00$4,814.00
Complete Your Kitchen with Bosch
About the Bosch HBLP451LUCWhat's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at Designer Appliances.
- Side-opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100C - 450CF.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
Manuals & DownloadsHBLP451LUC Specification Sheet
Specialized Cooking Modes
Custom Cooking Programs
Alarm, Off, On, Timer
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Genuine European Convection
Variable Broil (Hi and Low)
Speed Convection (Frozen Foods)
Dimensions and Weights
Fixed Connection, No Plug
Power Cord Length
Bake Element Wattages
Broil Element Wattages
Convection Element Wattages
23 1/2 Inch
28 1/4 Inch
23 1/2 Inch
28 1/2 Inch
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Broiler Element Location
Digital Temperature Display
Broiler Pan Included
Interior Oven Light
Stainless Steel Handle
Approved for Outdoor Use
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews