Bosch HCB56651UC 500 Series Canopy Hood, 600 CFM
- Brand: Bosch
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
AccessoriesBosch HCIFILTUC Filter Kit for Chimney Hoods$139.00 Save $10.01$128.99
AccessoriesBosch HCREC5UC Recirculation Kit for Chimney Wall Hoods$139.00 Save $10.01$128.99
AccessoriesBosch HCBEXT5UC Chimney Extension for all Chimney Wall Hoods$359.00 Save $40.00$319.00
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at Designer Appliances.
- Duct Extension Accessory Kit available for 9' to 12' ceilings.
- Converts to recirculation mode with accessory kit (separate purchase required).
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
- 600 CFM centrifugal integrated blower included.
- Four speed touch controls with LCD display.
- 2 Halogen Lights - 12 volt, 20 watt max., G-4 base.
- 8" round duct at discharge.
- Blower will automatically turn on at high speed if excessive heat is sensed in the control area.
- Absorb odors with charcoal replacement filters.
- Touch controls with LCD display.
- Convenient timer built into control from 1 - 60 minutes.
- Signal on LCD display will illuminate as a reminder to check filters for cleaning.
- Audible tone when select controls are pressed.
- Dishwasher safe filters with stainless steel covers.