- Brand: Jenn-Air
Save up to $2,800.00 off Jenn-Air packages
As low as $324.92/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 36 Inch Gas Rangetop with 20
- 000 BTU Stacked PowerBurner
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- 15 Rangetop Configurations
- 18000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners
- Cast Iron Grates
- 9000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- and Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition
Complete Your Kitchen with Jenn-Air
About the Jenn-Air JGCP436HM36 Inch Gas Rangetop with 20,000 BTU Stacked PowerBurnerWith sealed brass burners and precise, dual flames, JennAir Rangetops combine power and sleek aesthetic to enhance your kitchen experience. Unmistakable firepower and cast-iron grates let you turn on the heat and sear or simmer to satisfy your deepest hunger.About Jenn-AirDefying physics with the invention of downdraft ventilation, Lou Jenn forged the path to an open concept and changed the kitchen forever. Founded in that progress, JennAir fearlessly carries his torch - determined on burning down the tired conventions of luxury. JennAir crafts distinctive luxury kitchen appliances that push form and function to transform spaces. With exceptional performance, masterful execution and provocative design, JennAir offerings are powerful, yet bespoke to individual tastes, shattering norms to deliver the progress that today's luxury consumer deserves.
20,000 BTU Stacked PowerBurner
- This luxury rangetop's powerful burner delivers exceptionally high heat for cooking methods such as flash frying and wok cooking.
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
15 Rangetop Configurations
- With 15 unique configurations, it's up to you. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
18,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels.
- High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
Cast Iron Grates
- Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
9,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition
- Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
27 1/2 Inch
7 7/16 Inch
35 1/4 Inch
22 1/4 Inch
35 3/4 Inch
Burner 1 Output
Burner 2 Output
Burner 3 Output
Burner 4 Output
Burner 5 Output
Burner 6 Output
Gas Cooktop Features
Dishwasher Safe Grates
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Yes - Kit Included
Power Cord Included
Number of Grates
Dishwasher Safe, Individual, Matte Finish, Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
Number of Cooking Element-Burners
Cooktop Surface Material
Porcelain Coated Steel
Cooktop Surface Color
Cooktop Element Style
Back Left Output
Front Left Output
Back Right Output
Front Right Output
Middle Back Output
Middle Front Output
Number of Burners
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews