- Brand: Jenn-Air
As low as $404.08/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 27 Inch Combination Wall Oven with MultiMode Convection System
- Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking
- 4.3-Inch Full-Color LCD Display
- Glide Rack
- Sensor Cooking
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave Capacity
- Smooth Close Door
- Irresistible Interior
5.7 Cu. Ft.
Complete Your Kitchen with Jenn-Air
About the Jenn-Air JMW2427IL27 Inch Combination Wall Oven with MultiMode Convection SystemBeyond a veil of dark glass in the lower cavity, the power of the MultiMode® Convection system caresses every morsel with even heat. Above, let your appetite run wild with microwave and convection energy. With curated recipe presets and full-color images, an intuitive, guided culinary experience awaits your touch.About Jenn-AirDefying physics with the invention of downdraft ventilation, Lou Jenn forged the path to an open concept and changed the kitchen forever. Founded in that progress, JennAir fearlessly carries his torch - hell-bent on burning down the tired conventions of luxury. JennAir crafts distinctive luxury kitchen appliances that push form and function to transform spaces. With exceptional performance, masterful execution and provocative design, JennAir offerings are powerful, yet bespoke to individual tastes, shattering norms to deliver the progress that today's luxury consumer deserves.
MultiMode Convection System
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking
- Let your appetite run wild-broil, bake or warm with convection and microwave energy.
4.3-Inch Full-Color LCD Display
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- An intuitive sensor responds to humidity levels, altering time and power for results that aim to please.
4.3 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave Capacity
- Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
Smooth Close Door
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Renounce accepted limitations of the microwave. Three potent methods converge to deliver convection's steady heat, microwave speed and broiled caramelization in each oven-caliber bite.
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing the food.
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Sabbath Mode
- Seamless Touches
- Stainless Steel Microwave Interior
- Soften/Melt Cycle
- Keep Warm™ Option
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Auto Convection Modes
- Manual Convection Modes
- Closed Door Broiling
- Proofing Option
- Versatile Cooking Modes
- Crisp Pan
- 900-Watt Microwave Element
- 1,600-Watt Grill Element
- 1,200-Watt Convection Element
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Badasses at the Ready
- Serviced by a Select Few
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
Depth Closed Including Handles
Depth Excluding Doors
Depth Closed Excluding Handles
Approximate Shipping Weight
Parts and Labor
Certain Component Parts
Broiler Element Power
Top of Oven
Door Broil Position
Convection Element Type
Convection Element Power
Bake, Broil, Roast
Number of Oven Lights
Number of Oven Racks
Number or Racks
Bake Element Power
2800W / 2427W
Audible Signal, Bake, Broil, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Cook and Hold, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Language Conversion, My Creations, Proofing, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Stop Time, Temperature Conversion, Temperature Probe, Temp
Add 30 Seconds, Auto Cook, Baking Rack, Beverage, Control Lock, Convect, Cook/Start, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp, Defrost, Dinner Plate, Easy Convect, End of Cycle Signal, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Frozen Vegetable, Grill, Keep Warm, Off/Cancel, Pi
Number of Rack Guides
Oven Rack 1 Type
Oven Rack 2 Type
Oven Cleaning Type
Metal & Glass
Flush Installation Approved
5.7 Cu. Ft.
1.4 Cu. Ft.
4.3 Cu. Ft.
French Door Oven
Stainless Steel Handle
25 1/2 Inch
41 1/2 Inch
Smart Accessory Required
5.7 Cu. Ft.
1.4 Cu. Ft.
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Digital Temperature Display
Broiler Element Location
Interior Oven Light
Approved for Outdoor Use
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews