- Brand: Thermador
$5,849.00 Save $550.00
Save up to $8,346.00 off Thermador packages
As low as $441.58/mo with Learn More
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 30 Inch Induction Smart Cooktop with 1 Element
- Ceramic Glass Surface
- 48 Inductor Elements
- TeppanyakiPro® Function
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Cookware Detection
- and Residual Heat Indicator
Frequently Bought Together 3 Item(s)
Thermador MU30WSU Professional Over the Range Microwave, 385 CFM Vent - 1100 W, 2.1 cu. ft.$1,249.00 Save $150.00$1,099.00
Thermador HMDW30WS Masterpiece Series 30" Under Cabinet Hood, LED Lights$2,399.00 Save $250.00$2,149.00
Thermador ME301YP 30-Inch Masterpiece Single Built-In Oven$3,199.00 Save $300.00$2,899.00
Complete Your Kitchen with Thermador
About the Thermador CIT30YWBB30 Inch Induction Smart Cooktop with 1 Element
With Freedom® induction the entire surface of the cooktop can be used as one large cooking area. Up to 5 pots or pans can be heated simultaneously in any position and controlled using a full-color touch screen. The Thermador Connected Experience by Home Connect® provides added flexibility and personalization.
Since 1916, Thermador's high-end kitchen appliances have been synonymous with exceptional. Thermador introduced America to the Cooktop, rolled out Steam and Convection Ovens, and opened the door to personalization with Column Refrigeration. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration, and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation and reinvention.
48 Inductor Elements
- Combined with pot detection automatically recognizes the size, shape, and position of your cookware on the cooktop.
- Divides a teppanyaki grill plate into one heated and one non-heated area.
- This feature allows you to change a preset power level simply by moving a pot or pan on the cooktop.
- Allows the cooktop and matching hood to communicate with one another to synchronize turning on task lighting and ventilation.
- This feature increases element power by up to 50%, saving time to heat up pots containing large quantities of water.
- Allows for faster 30-second pan heat-up time and is ideal for cooking with a frying pan.
- The position, size, and shape of the cookware used are automatically detected by the cooktop.
- Allows you to transfer all of the settings of one cooking position to another cooking position.
Residual Heat Indicator
- Each side of the cooktop indicates any side that is still hot.
Stopwatch Timer Function
- Displays the time that has elapsed since activation.
- Allows you to lock the cooktop and prevent children from changing settings.
Cooking Sensor Ready
- Prevents overcooking of food by means of a sensor that accurately measures the temperature inside the pot (optional sensor sold separately).
- Additional Features
- Extra-large Full-Color Interactive Touch Screen Display
- Frameless Design
- Dark Gray Glass Color
Manuals & DownloadsCIT30YWBB Specification Sheet
21 1/4 Inch
4 1/8 Inch
28 3/4 Inch
19 7/8 Inch
Number of Burners
Masterpiece Freedom Collection
Electric Cooktop Features
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Burner 1 Output
Power Cord Length
Residual heat indicator
Cooking Zone 1
Energy consumption of heating element
Power of heating element (kW)
Location of 1st heating element
Total number of cooktop burners
Type of frame
Number of electric cooking zones
Color of surface
Energy consumption of hob
17 power levels, free induction, Keep warm function, powerBoost
childproof lock, Key Lock, pause function, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off
Type of control
1 x wireless temperature sensor for the cooktop
Dimensions & Weights
Minimum Distance from Rear Wall
Minimum Distance from Counter Front
Required Cutout Height
Required Cutout Depth
Required Cutout Width
1/4" + 4 1/8"
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews