Wolf CSO30CMB M Series 30-inch Steam and Convection Oven - Black Glass with Retractable Handle
- Brand: Wolf
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- Detects the volume, shape, and consistency of your food with a climate sensor
- Adjusts time, temperature, and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time
- Features space enough to cook multiple dishes at once (or a 15-lb turkey)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done
- Gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Provides an extraordinary 90 minutes of steam cooking with an easy-access water tan
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Master the Convection Steam Oven guide
- Take your cooking to the next level with steam. The 1° increments of temperature control are essential for precision-based cooking techniques like sous vide. Steam is also the key ingredient for bakery-quality bread and crispy chicken.
- The gourmet mode uses a climate sensor to adjust time, temperature and humidity for ideal results with no guesswork.
- STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- A fan circulates hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven to distribute heat evenly around food for consistent results and browning.
- Convection mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- A slow Roast mode is an ultimate convenience.
- Insert the probe into your prepared meat, select a slow roast setting for the dish you're preparing.
- Then tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked meal.
- Larger than similar products, Wolf's convection steam oven can roast a 15-pound turkey and other large items, even multiple dishes at once.
- No need to open the oven to check, and double check, the level of doneness. The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature. The ultimate convenience for busy gourmets.
- The oven's large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking. Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to.
- Ensure reliability, engineers stress-test designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use.
- Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
- 2 Wire Oven Racks
- 1 Perforated Pan
- 1 Solid Pan (17.75" x 1" x 15")
- Temperature Pan