Wolf PI423418 42" Stainless Steel Pro Island Hood 34" Deep
- Brand: Wolf
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at Designer Appliances.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
A Wolf Pro Island Hood is the final touch to complete your stage featuring professional cooking equipment. This premier ventilation system complements your cooking appliance of choice, guaranteeing you'll look the part, no matter what new cooking challenges you take on. Wolf Pro Island Hoods are recommended for use with all Wolf working appliances.
- Heavy-duty, 16-gauge brushed stainless steel construction in the classic finish.
- Stainless steel enclosed liner.
- Continually welded seams, hemmed edges and sides and hand finished craftsmanship.
- Recessed easy-access controls.
- Infinite-speed blower controls.
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed.
- Halogen lighting with two settings.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe, restaurant-grade stainless steel baffle filters.
- Transition with backdraft damper included.
- 1200 CFM internal blower.
- 1100 CFM in-line blower.
- 900, 1200 and 1500 CFM remote blowers.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- 6", 12", 18" and 24" classic stainless steel duct covers.