Wolf SO3050PE/S/P 30" E Series Professional Built-In Single Oven
- Brand: Wolf
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- 30 Inch Single Smart Electric Wall Oven with 4.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- True Convection
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Gourmet Mode
- Star-K Certification and Sabbath Mode: Stainless Steel Professional Design
Wolf built-in E series ovens continue to provide the performance needed to achieve flawless results. Stainless steel models now feature a redesigned, stainless steel touch-action control panel for a seamless, cleaner look.
In addition, E series tubular oven handles have been updated to match the rest of the new Wolf cooking appliance offering, providing a more cohesive family look. Customize your cooking suite by pairing with a Wolf convection steam oven, warming drawer, or microwave. Available in black and stainless models in single and double 30" widths.
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at Designer Appliances.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - their advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever.
- Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish.
- Expect faster preheating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash.
- Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake Stone, Proof and Dehydrate.
- Gourmet Mode offers nearly 50 presets to automatically cook a delicious
- set of impressive dishes
- A spacious oven to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time.
- Redesigned stainless steel touch control panel coordinates with more Wolf products.
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset application.
- Large viewing, double-pane windows.
- Dual Halogen Interior Lights.
- Three Adjustable Oven Racks (Per Oven) - One full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Self-Clean, Delayed Start and Timed Cook
- Balanced Door Hinge System For Smooth Opening and Closing
- Star-K Certification
- Sabbath Mode
- Bake Stone Kit - Includes Stone, Rack and Peel
- Dehydration Kit - Includes Racks and Door Stop
- Temperature Probe and Two-Piece Broiler Pan
- Full-Extension Easy Glide Rack
- Set Of Three Oven Racks