Wolf SPO30TM/S/TH 30 inch Built-In Speed Oven, M Series - Transitional, Tubular Handle
- Brand: Wolf
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
- Wolf SPO30TM/S/TH 30 inch Built-In Speed Oven, M Series - Transitional, Tubular Handle
- Two heating elements are used to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
- Anything from a soufflé to a crown roast to a few sweet potatoes. The climate sensor detects the volume, shape, and consistency and adjusts the time, temperature and humidity for a guesswork-free deli.
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies.
- Controls heat and airflow with professional precision, with a fan circulating hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven. Every part of the interior enjoys more uniform heat, for more consistent results and browning.
- Combines the power of microwave with convection and broil capabilities in one easy-to-use appliance. Use the modes separately or in combination to prepare a wider variety of foods in reduced time.
- Spend less time waiting. The infrared broil elements efficiently prepare the oven and then masterfully produce golden-brown exterior and juicy interiors.
- Fit large or small items, even a 9-by-13 pan, in the roomy 1.6 cubic feet stainless-steel interior.
- Coordinate with Series ovens and other Wolf built-in appliances. Various handle and trim options create a consistent, sleek look.
- Frees up counter space and the drop-down door design integrated seamlessly into any kitchen design.
- Keep cooked food at its delicious ready-to-serve temperature for up to 90 minutes.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with a broad range of quick-start options and modes, including Soften, Melt, Reheat, Defrost, Micro-Bake and Roast, and Popcorn.
- Illuminates food while in use, so there is no need to open the door and interrupt the cooking process.